Nothing really exciting has happened in ROTC lately. Ever since ranger challenge, there really isn't much going on. There's the usual class on Tuesday and lead lab on Thursday. But nothing funny or exciting to really talk about.
The Marine Corps option seems to be going well though. Now that finals are over and I have a 3 week break I can now focus on studying for that ASVAB. Hopefully I'll get at least a 75....but I heard a monkey could pass it so I don't really need to treat it as if it were ACT.
This December has been going good. Its a good month. We already had our annul ROTC Christmas party. Which was very...well I'll just say it wasn't worth my time. Food was pretty good though. Oh I also got the highest PT score in the freshman class. My goal next semester is to get at least a 300. Running is what I'll probably be working on for the next 3 weeks...
So yeah. Cadet Toyoda really has nothing interesting to report about. Maybe next semester....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment